• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Could Vegetto do it after sometime????

K

King Vegeta

Vegetto wouldn't need to go SSJ3 for Super Buu, he has SSJ3 power in his SSJ1 form already.

B

barfootboards

King Vegeta said:
Vegetto wouldn't need to go SSJ3 for Super Buu, he has SSJ3 power in his SSJ1 form already.
NO, he diffinently has alot more in his SSJ1 form lol ..... also if the fusion of goten and trunks can handle it then of course vegetto can.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol well last time I checked we lived in America. It just annoys me when I see it spelled that way.

K

King Vegeta

It doesn't matter which way we spell it. It's still the same name & person.

Exactly King Vegeta and not only that but if you want to be original then it's Vegetto it isn't just about Japanese ya know it's also all about originality. VEGETTO could go SS3 but it would be absolutely pointless, now the question we should be asking ourselves is how powerful would SS3 Vegetto be?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
We all know that Vegetto Super Saiyan three will be indestructable, no one would try to blow up Earth because they all will sence is power and would be afraid, no one could beat Super Saiyan three Vegetto.