• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Could Vegetto do it after sometime????

Could Vegetto, after getting used to SS, and SS2 could Vegetto go SS3, would it be possible and not only that but could his body handle the enormous amount of power?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

That would seem logical, and if Goku's body can handle it, then Vegetto's easily could.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vegetto's body has god like abilities, since the ear rings are gifts from the gods, so I am sure he'd handle it easily.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
There's no doubt he could handle it. The only concern would be Vegeta's body. Could he handle it during the transformation. That's the only thing that would possibly stop it from happening.

True but this is a power Vegeta didn't even know about until after his death, and Kakarrot had problems sustaining this form.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Gosh that would be awesome him having long hair. :eek: But I do think it's possible Goku did it and Vegeta is apart of him so I think if they would have tried they could have. And come on guys it's Vegito not Vegetto.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He could last way longer because he has more strenght, also I don't think it would be cool to look at, but he would be strong as heck, and would destroy anybody in is way that are evil.

Yes he would it would suck big time, if for some reason he went SS3 infront of Super Buu Gohan(I don't know why in the heck he would but maybe he just want to show buu exactly how powerful he was), and Vegetto let himself get absoarbed like he did and his plan backfire by his barrier not protecting him and he becomes apart of Buu anyway.