• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Could this be the end of Vick as a starting QB?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Apparently the Philadelphia Eagles rushed Michael Vick from injury too quickly, and rumours are that he is now going to be out longer than first expected. Could this be his last run as a starting quarterback in the NFL?

Depends on how Nick Foles and/or Matt Barkley do at QB. Right now, I say they ain't doing so good. I guess their only saving grace right now is monster games from Shady McCoy and DeSean Jackson.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
Dickey's Flow said:
Apparently the Philadelphia Eagles rushed Michael Vick from injury too quickly, and rumours are that he is now going to be out longer than first expected. Could this be his last run as a starting quarterback in the NFL?
It should be, he's only played 1 full NFL season in his career and he's far too injury prone. he has skills even after being out of the league for a couple of seasons but age is catching up to him and he'll be done as a starter very soon

knickstape2107

Registered Member
7 TDs. That is all I need to say.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
It sucks that his offensive line can't protect him because anytime he takes a hit you know his body will keep breaking down. The guy can take a pounding but there's only so much a man can take. I don't think he's done just yet but his time is going to run out soon, but mostly due to injuries.