• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cottage Cheese

Dabs

Registered Member
I have no clue why I am thinking about cottage cheese at 7 a.m...but I am~
Anyone else like this food??
I love the stuff, especially served over pineapples or peaches......and when I eat a little cottage cheese by itself, I like it sprinkled with a tad bit of salt and pepper~

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Here it is 1pm so I have the right to think about cottage cheese.

All I can say is that I love it but thank God I don't have it at home now because I'd eat it a minute and my stomach would hurt.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I absolutely love it. It goes so well with pasta or a nice grilled steak - and it definitely needs some pepper on it. Unfortunately I have none of that stuff right now (besides the pepper). Ha.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I used to love Cottage Cheese, but one day I ate some experied Cottage Cheese(didn't know it was experied) and it was simply disgusting. Since then I refuse to eat it, because I just keep thinking how it tasted back then. I do hope I start eating it again soon.

Dabs

Registered Member
I used to love Cottage Cheese, but one day I ate some experied Cottage Cheese(didn't know it was experied) and it was simply disgusting. Since then I refuse to eat it, because I just keep thinking how it tasted back then. I do hope I start eating it again soon.
Makes one wonder, doesn't it??....how cottage cheese can 'go bad'....because it basically already is ..."spoiled" :lol:
That and sour cream......both are made pretty much with curdled milk.....so, you would think they could stay eatable forever~

coloradocowgirl

Registered Member
Cottage Cheese with salt..pepper..and diced tomatoes on top is yummy.. I don't care for it with fruits like peaches though .

Impact

V.I.P.
I haven't eaten it in a while actually. I used to get Cottage Cheese that was already mixed with chives and have it on crackers which was yummy. It's also amazing in a sammich with watercress.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm not fussed on cheese. I like pizza from time to time but the thought of eating some sort of cheese spread makes me want to vomit cows.