• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cost of Living Calculator for a city

anjanesh

Hi

Where can I find a cost of living calculator for a particular city (in US or elsewhere) based on day-to-day expenses that I can feed into the form ?

Thanks

anjanesh

This compares one city to another and has a very basic search.
Im looking for one where I can enter parameters for food (breakfast, lunch, dinner), veg/non-veg etc etc - day-to-day activities that we'll do and weekly activites, so that it calculate excatly what the minimum requirements is per month.

Linda450

I think you won't be able to find one and if you do it won't be a good one. because you have to adjust costs according to your lifestyle.

you can check online on the common services or products and put it into Excel sheet.
For instants: housing, transportation, food, internet, TV, entertainments, etc....
you will probable get a 90% of the "real" cost.

Hope you will find it useful

Linda