Movies Cosby Show

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Is there anyone on these forums that use to watch or currently watches the Cosby show if so what's your favorite episode?

I do watch the Cosby Show, and I really love it. I use to watch everyday, like three times a day. Now I don't watch it has much.

My favorite episode is when Sammy Davis Jr makes a guest apperance on the show. He's so funny on that show him and Bill Cosby are just priceless. I am sure if your a follower of the show you will agree with me that it's a good one.

Please don't reply if you dont watch the show.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
The episode where all the guys bet to see who was the most romantic, is one of my favorite especailly how Cliff turns it around on his wife.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I used to love this, but I've gotten busier and lost interest. I have heaps of favourite episodes. The Haunted House in the basement is so frickin' funny.

OMG... Cosby show.. Now this is a blast from the past... but yep I so love it.

I think my favorite episode would have to be when Rudy has to learn tap and gets a little frustrated with it but pulls though anyway. Also when the older guy puts Cosby to a tap CHALLENGE and be gets tired and starts using the chair to stimulate tap noises. OMG that was so hilarious!!!