• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Corrupt a Wish

Blur

iPimp
Granted, but you literally get a slave with a modchip stuck in his face....

I wish for world peace lol

Iris

rainbow 11!
Granted. But because the world is at peace, there is no use for weapons so when aliens come, they blow your ass up.

I wish my homework would do itself and I would get an A on the assignment and pass the class.

lol Find a way to corrupt it!

Blur

iPimp
granted, but then you learn nothing and either go to college and flunk out, or get a shit job cause u cant do anything else with your empty head....

i wish for the next poster to NOT commit suicide....:D

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Granted, but in turn now u have an emo on ur hands that will not let u go.

I wish that I had a man maid that could do all of my chores.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Granted. But he gets a sex change and marries your mom.

I wish I had Rolling Star by Yui on my kPod...

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Granted - your iPod ends up being stuck on a continuous loop of the Chipmunks Christmas Song (which was placed on it for testing) with no way to turn it off, or change tracks. It's also indestructible and never runs out of battery power. And to top it off, you end up being trapped in a room with it. Have fun slowly going insane.

I wish for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie to not suck copious ass.

Iris

rainbow 11!
lol!!! My sister can sing like them on the song. So I'm used to it.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Granted - your iPod ends up being stuck on a continuous loop of the Chipmunks Christmas Song (which was placed on it for testing) with no way to turn it off, or change tracks. It's also indestructible and never runs out of battery power. And to top it off, you end up being trapped in a room with it. Have fun slowly going insane.

I wish for the upcoming Indiana Jones movie to not suck copious ass.
Granted, but Harrison Ford will end up breaking his hip during the filming cause he's so god damn old.

I wish I was vampire.