• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Corrupt a Wish

Italiano

Film Elitist
Granted, but it's the ocean.

I wish for my car to stop losing it's power steering.

D

dias2525

Granted, it no longer has power steering, you can't lose it now.

I wish I had a Pentium 4

S

See_Me_Fly

Granted but it comes in a build it urself kit and ur missing a piece

Malificus

Likes snow
I wish you had made a wish

Italiano

Film Elitist
Granted- his wish was that you will fail at life.

I wish it would stop raining.

A

Angel03

granted but then the heat not only dries up everything that it is able to but forest fires start everywhere and all chaos breaks out.

I wish it was easier to take care of one's pets.

S

SF3P0X1

Granted- they all die. Now you don't have to spend energy taking care of them at all!

I wish I knew how much wood a wood chuck chucked if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Malificus

Likes snow
Granted, but the knowlege drives you insane to the point that not only can you not comprehend it, but you can not tell other people either.

I wish I had Gankutsuou disc 4

Italiano

Film Elitist
Granted but it also contains a virus that destroys your player and explodes your video screen.

I wish Chuck Norris would round house kick me so hard I break a hole in the space time continuum

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Granted - he also roundhouse kicks your family and pets (if any), then bangs them

I wish that I could get a modchipped slave