• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Corporations use professional spies to monitor nonprofits

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
According to the report, titled “Spooky Business,” a global network of former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National Security Agency (NSA) employees work at the beck and call of corporations like Walmart, Monsanto, Coca Cola, Burger King, McDonald’s, Kraft, Shell, BP and others, undermining consumer protections and enforcing a pro-business agenda.

Report: Corporations use professional spies-for-hire to monitor and undermine nonprofits | The Raw Story
Somehow this doesn't surprise me. Why would some big corporations want employees or consumers to have protections from sometimes shady business practices. They want things their own way, the hell with you.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm not shocked to read this at all. Big business is a nasty thing and they'll do anything possible to eliminate a nonprofit.