• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coronavirus May Cancel Concerts Until 2021

Shwa

V.I.P.
I was planning to see Elton John's last concert tour in Dallas along with Five Finger Death Punch in Fort Worth, but unfortunately they were canceled as well. Not too bummed about FFDP, cause I saw them 2 years ago in Dallas (great show), I'm more bummed not to see Elton on stage, now that would have been a moment for sure.

~Shwa

Impaired

Registered Member
A friend and I were going to fly to South Carolina to see Alan Parsons and Yes. One show. Yes was coming off a Yes cruise, or something.

None of it happened thanks to COVID. A friend's band was having their CD release party in April, ha ha.

asp3

Registered Member
I'm a new grandfather as of late March so I'm not planning on going to any concerts until both my family and I feel it's safe enough to be back in that kind of environment. It makes me all the more thankful that my 2019 was the best year for concerts I've ever had where I caught 47 different artists at 20 different shows.

I'm concerned that a lot of the small venues where most of the bands I'm interested play will be going out of business and won't be around for people to see shows. However only time will tell.