• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Coronavirus/COVID-19 Number Expectations

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Do you have any facts to back any of that up? Cuomo sent sick elderly patients to nursing homes. That causes a domino effect. Thats a fact. Do you have any? I mean there’s no causal connection to him not wearing a mask when he went to Michigan affecting their numbers. There’s no causal connection to him taking hydroxy affecting any numbers. Do you have anything other than baseless opinions?

NY’s numbers, and them being so much higher even per capita than anyone else is a fact. Do you have any facts to back up your claim?
It's a weird thing. I've seen Coumo's approval at 80%. You could not have designed a worse management than what he did.
Meanwhile Trump sent a Navy hospital and more ppe and ventilators that could be used to the city and he's hated for the dumbest of reasons. He didn't wear a mask and took a drug his Dr. prescribed?

Orangeman bad, Democrat gud. Solid thinking.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
It's a weird thing. I've seen Coumo's approval at 80%. You could not have designed a worse management than what he did.
Meanwhile Trump sent a Navy hospital and more ppe and ventilators that could be used to the city and he's hated for the dumbest of reasons. He didn't wear a mask and took a drug his Dr. prescribed?

Orangeman bad, Democrat gud. Solid thinking.
I know, it drives me nuts. I see zero substance, no facts, behind anything. Their hatred for him is all that matters. They give no facts to support this alleged “failed leadership” during this time. Even though the numbers are far below the predictions, even taking NY’s numbers into account.

I’ve even seen some (not on here) blame Trump for the economy. From the same people who whine about some states reopening. It makes no sense.