• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Corny Phrases

Dabs

Registered Member
Everyone has come across a corny phrase or two, care to share one you have heard??
One of my favorites:

I am so happy I could just shit.

But, I don't get it ~LoL~
Why would being happy make you wanna shit??
Or why the urge to shit just because you're happy??

Hiei

The Hierophant
I always feel better AFTER I poop, so I don't think I quite get that one, either.

But, I once heard of a crematorium that gave discounts for burn victims. ;)

Bjarki

Registered Member
I for one really enjoy taking a dump, I think it releases similar happy-juices in your body as say human touch or the nice feeling you get when you've just experienced pain (or walk out of the dentist's office).

In that respect it is similar to an orgasm. But instead of ejaculating, you're taking a crap. In both cases it is the final step of the process.. the point where your emotion reaches its zenit, its highest point of pleasure, before it is released to fade away and disperse into a state of nirvana, a state of general, unspecific happiness.

*ahhh*

I suppose if you're 'so happy I could take a shit' means that you're so happy, that you might very well enter into this general state of happiness - the poop-nirvana.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Bjarki......I have never heard it told quite like this before...good job...good way to put it I guess :)

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I like "subtle as a brick" who on earth decided a brick was the LEAST subtle object...in fact bricks are quite subtle...maybe "subtle as a foghorn" would be better....

Dabs

Registered Member
I like "subtle as a brick" who on earth decided a brick was the LEAST subtle object...in fact bricks are quite subtle...maybe "subtle as a foghorn" would be better....

Yeah, I have to agree with you here...I have heard this one before, but the foghorn would work much better.
Some of them make no sense..maybe that's why they are called corny phrases :lol: