• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Corner back Jones to sign with Bengals

BigBob

Registered Member
CINCINNATI -- Cornerback Adam "Pacman" Bengals on Tuesday, and his signing with the team is imminent, according to multiple media reports. media reports. A league source told the NFL Network that Jones' representative, Ray Savage, had several conversations with the Bengals during the cornerback's visit, and the sides have the nucleus of a multiyear deal in place. Savage and the Bengals expect to put the contract to paper this week, according to the NFL Network, and Jones should join the team's offseason program Monday.
I'm glad to see him getting another chance but I'm sure this is his last chance.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
Well at least he is getting a third chance (I think). Hope he can make a good impact in Cinci and hopefully won't great arrested.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm not surprised that the Bengals are the team that is taking a chance on him, the reason being is they're always the team signing trouble makers.

But I think there's no risk in trying, Jones is a talented player and if he's in shape and has his head screwed on straight he should be a good addition to the Cincy defense.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
He's still only 25 and the kid does have the talent.

Now he just needs to stop being such a prick and respect what he's been given.

drooLwG

This is the Cowboys old defense! Bengals fans can thank Mike Zimmer for that; having been the Cowboys' D-Coordinator before his 1 year stint in Atlanta and eventually coming to Cincy.

Granted, he wasn't there when Jones was picked up, but still! Tank Williams? Roy Williams? Who's next, Anthony Henry or Ken Hamlin? Flozell? T.O. was thinkin about it, but got rejected...

Should be an interesting season in the AFC North.