• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Corn Dogs

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

Also, elephant ears:

Why is fair food so delicious?

Dabs

Registered Member
What pray tell, is an elephant ear? Thank you in advance! Oh and I'm not a big fan of corn dogs, I only eat them if I am really hungry and that's all that happens to be near. But some fair foods are delish, I agree :) Funnel cakes are what I like!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
because it's so full of fat. I'm partial to those godawful cups of fries that you dump vinegar and salt on. mmmmm grease.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
What pray tell, is an elephant ear?
A fried kinda doughy bread w/ sugar and/or butter or something on it. They're good.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I had never seen the corn dogs and of course I have never tasted them. I wonder if they are salty or sweet.

As for the elephant ears, [judging from the picture I think have tasted them..it's just that we over here, don't call them like that. We use a different name. ]

Dabs

Registered Member
@ Elly, corn dogs are a simple hot dog on a stick, covered in a soft batter. The batter is the best part in my opinion.

laserlight

Registered Member
corn dogs with tons of mustard! =D and elephant ears! fairs are always really cool so the food only makes it better. there was a music festival last weekend and had stands everywhere. it was awesome. =D

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I had been craving corndogs for so long.. I finally just bought a box of them today >.< I figure if they craving isn't going away I might as well give in to it. They just bring me back to childhood. I love them. There really isn't much in the way of fair food I like though. I can't do funnel cakes or cotton candy.. They both make me gag.

BigBob

Registered Member
Yeah, most people in America don't call them elephant ears. They just call them funnel cakes Dabs.

Deep fried food is just amazing. That's why we love them so much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Music 11
Hilander Science & History 4
ILuvChuzzles31 Food & Beverage 8
Crypticshock Hockey 20
dDave Bathroom Wall 7