Corey Hill v NOT for the faint-hearted!!! / pic & vid inside:

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Last edited:

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I have heard of that but haven't seen it, thanks for the video. If you play the UFC game it has it as one of the commentary moments in the background of the menu.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
I have heard of that but haven't seen it, thanks for the video. If you play the UFC game it has it as one of the commentary moments in the background of the menu.
Really? I had no idea! Thanks for that info.:D
...haha, On that note, I've been :shifteyes:"banned":shifteyes: from playing the UFC video game with my husband. LOL.:embarassed:

Minimint1

Registered Member
Shit, thats looks heaps painful. If a little bit fake :S the way his leg bends around doesnt look like a broken bone, it looks like NO bone.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Shit, thats looks heaps painful. If a little bit fake :S the way his leg bends around doesnt look like a broken bone, it looks like NO bone.
lol, That's EXACTLY what I said last night when I saw it. . .(that it looks fake and that it looks like he has NO bone)! Then I also thought, could it have been broken right before the kick was blocked??? But, if that were the case, he would not have been able to stand up on it like he was before he blocked that devastating kick... You could clearly see he had no idea he had broken it until he collapsed on the mat.
...I wish I could find the vid that I watched lastnight (might be on Cage Potato???) anyway, in that vid you could actually hear it breaking. . .it sounded like a twig snapping. gross.

Minimint1

Registered Member
Hmm, it's weird also cos I follow UFc quite closely and can't remembering hearing about this. Also the way he stepped back and stood on it after the kick would be impossible with an injury that severe. If it is real though thats quite amazing.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Hmm, it's weird also cos I follow UFc quite closely and can't remembering hearing about this. Also the way he stepped back and stood on it after the kick would be impossible with an injury that severe. If it is real though thats quite amazing.
I honestly and wholeheartedly believe it was / is a legit break.
...I do kickboxing (and my husband is in MMA), we both agreed that it's amazing what you don't feel when you're injured in the middle of a match / fight.
...Thank goodness for adrenaline... it's like your body's morphine.

Minimint1

Registered Member
Hahah I've been doing boxing for 5 years and mma for 2. No ammount of adrenaline could make you stand up on that though, endure the pain - yes maybe, stand up on something that frail - definately not.

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
Hahah I've been doing boxing for 5 years and mma for 2. No ammount of adrenaline could make you stand up on that though, endure the pain - yes maybe, stand up on something that frail - definately not.

He didn't stand up, he tried but he failed- he went down like a sack of potatos.

What I'm saying is, his adreniline must have been pumping so hard that he didn't realize he broke his leg until he tried staning on it (which he could not and you can clearly see in the video).

Minimint1

Registered Member
Oh ok, that explains it better.

Look at the picture of his leg though, It looks so then compared to his other one, as if it was photoshop shrunk or his bone disappeared, odd :/.