• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cops say they saw ghost amid 9/11 rubble

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
This cop swears he saw a ghost of a woman carrying a tray of sandwiches when sifting through the rubble from 9/11. He claimed he forgot about it until someone else brought it up. It was claimed it was a soul collector by a medium.

Cops say they saw ghostly ‘soul collector’ standing amid 9/11 rubble, book claims

I think it was just a ghost just trying to do what she did in life, help.

Thoughts?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I call BS on the soul collector. It was just a ghost. I wouldn't be surprised to find she died serving sandwiches and hasn't moved on.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
There are probably hundreds of spirits wandering the vicinity. Someone should call a bunch of priests or the Ghost Busters or something to help them move on. I've often thought it was a neglected duty of the church to help Earthbound spirits move on and find peace, but I'd probably be called a heretic for saying so.

- Cham

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I call BS on the whole thing. How do you see a ghost carrying a tray of sandwiches and completely forget about it? Really now.