Cops beat up innocent Mexican-American

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by MenInTights, May 8, 2010.

1. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

2. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

They make it sound like Cheif Diaz was trying to cover this up with the TV station. Firing the guy, what they thought he wouldn't say anything about the beating.... What a terrible thing this is.....

What the cops say "oh your right, you weren't involved..... Just brush it off holmes....."

3. Critter

Critter Registered Member

they all should be fired. as far as i am concern no need for that crap in any state or country this station better not take its time doing there right thing.

4. anmracing

Diaz should be on top of that list too. Then they should look into why the tv station would have the balls to fire the guy who recorded the incedent.

Terribe, simply terrible.....

5. Critter

Critter Registered Member

i agree i didn't read on that till now after i read what you said, i must of miss it somehow. i think the video make me sick.

6. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

That is really sad. Those guys did nothing wrong and it looks like they were complying with the police officers and that guy did not deserve to get beat like that. That lady police officer was just a captain morgan wannabe. I don't think that photographer should of been fired. He was doing his job. Hopefully he gets another job with another news station.

7. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

Nothing like hearing that the people who are supposed to protect and serve will also beat you senseless. Doesn't help that its becoming more common either.

8. anmracing

Yes it is and that is really too bad that it is getting that way... A lot of people out there just don't trust the cops because of these stories.