• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Cooperative Horror Game

Darko

So I saw this movie the other day called "Stay Alive", an OK movie. Anyway, what I would like is a game like that one they played in the movie. I would like a game where you and a couple of friends can together solve mysteries and kill monsters and such. A cooperative horror game with lan or internetconnection capabilities to be exact. Anyone know a game like that? not a first person shooter! mysterysolving and such should be included, there must be a game like that, right?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Zelda: Four Swords has a lot of fun problem solving puzzles and dungeons, and it's not a FPS.

Darko

Zelda: Four Swords has a lot of fun problem solving puzzles and dungeons, and it's not a FPS.
yeah, but i guess it's not horror either... Second thaught, it's the cooperative horror part that is the most important, It could be a fps as long as it has the horror feeling of it.:D

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Well, I'm lost now, because I really don't know of any Co-Op horror FPS games. It's hard enough to find a good Co-Op game these days, let alone a specific one in a second-tier genre.