Coolest Villain in Gaming?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Mirage, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Similar to the Coolest Character in Gaming thread, this thread will cover only villains.

Post at least two villains, which game(s) they are in, and why you think they should win coolest villain in gaming.

And pics are a must!

I'll post a poll once enough people have replied. A character must have two nominations to be in the poll.

MOVIE TURNED GAMING VILLAINS DO NOT COUNT! That means if it was a movie first it can't be mentioned in this thread.

I'm going to start the thread off with:

Bowser: King of the Koopas
    He was in every Mario game and several other Nintendo games.

Why is he cool? He just is. I mean he's Bowser. Need I explain further?

[​IMG]

Reala: Evil version of NiGHTS
    Reala appeared briefly in the SEGA Saturn sleeper game "NiGHTS: Into Dreams". He was a pain to beat and was cool because he could do all of your same moves. Kind of like Black Spiderman was to Spiderman.

[​IMG]

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I'm not a big gaming fan, and when I play games there usually sports fan. But I have to agree with the Bowser selection, I've always thought he was one of the best gaming characters, he's also an old character and he looks really cool. So he's my selection.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm starting with a picture first:

[​IMG]

Name
    : Nemesis
    Games: Resident Evil 3, Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles

Why?

Nemesis was the definition of fear in Resident Evil 3. Not only did he chase you feverishly down narrow alleyways, he'd pace outside of save rooms and his guttural calls of "STARS" creeped out gamers everywhere. Forget the pansy-ass version of this character in the Resident Evil movie, in the game he's a force to be reckoned with.

4. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

[​IMG]

Ganondorf

Zelda, Ocarina of Time

The big G is so amazing. Not only is he an expert swordsman, but hes a sorcerer and a shape shifter. Ive just always admired him.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I am forced to agree, ganondorf is the best, though he isn't only in ocarina of time he's also in wind waker, and i think he's in twilight princess, he's the same guy as ganon for those of you who are wondering.

it's either ganondorf or one of these 2

[​IMG]

yes that's the original donkey kong, mario actually first starred in the DK arcade but wasn't named mario until later.

[​IMG]

obviously this isn't the best version of him but it will have to do, dr. robotnik, sonic the hedgehog's arch enemy.

6. ExpectantlyIronic

ExpectantlyIronic e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑

The Fury
    MGS3

He's a freaking cosmonaut with a flamethrower and a jet pack! It's scientifically impossible to be any cooler than that. Not without involving dinosaurs, at least.

[​IMG]

Psycho Mantis
    MGS

His fourth-wall breaking shenanigans made him the most unforgettable boss ever.

[​IMG]

7. pikachu1

pikachu1 Registered Member

Sephiroth
    FF7

He oozes awesomeness from every pore. He has one of the best theme songs. He has long hair, a long sword, and was designed to be the ultimate killing machine. What more could you ask for?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  8. Tekkei

Tekkei Registered Member

Psycho Mantis was fucking awesome. Now that you mention him, I'm torn between saying him or Sephiroth.

9. mermaidboy

mermaidboy Registered Member

1.) Andross (Star Fox): He's a floating geometric-block-later-turned-monkey-head-and-back-again. Duh!
    [​IMG]

2.) Jack of Blades (Fable): Too cool, dude. Cool name, cool mask, cool hood, cool voice, cool sword, cool attacks. I want to be like him when I grow up.
    [​IMG]

Chaos likes this.
  10. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

1. The Dahaka (Prince of Persia: Warrior Within) Why? Because it's just this cool, unkillable demon-looking monster thing that doesn't stop hunting you. Plus he speaks a cool language, backwards talk

[​IMG]