Movies Coolest Batman Dark Knight Poster?

Vegito728

Registered Member
Yeah, you missed the coolest one Hybrix *points at Mercs post*. That is easily my favorite. My brother has the "Why so serious" poster in his room, it's pretty cool.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have the "Why so serious" poster too.

And that's a sweet poster Cons. I didn't see that one when I was searching last night.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree with Vegito the poster that Cons posted is the coolest one of them all so far, but I do like the last three that you have posted, there really awesome.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I really like the Gotham window one with the entire city at night.

Also, does anybody know of a non watermarked version of the huge Joker one Cons posted? I'd like to save on somewhere if I can find one.

I actually might buy a few of these posters.

Italiano

Film Elitist
I have the "Why So Serious?" poster and it's amazing. I'm a fan of most of them.

Also, I don't know if anyone knows about or remembers this last Halloween, but they had that jack-o-lantern cut out for The Dark Knight.

Me and my friends made this one.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight

Here's a few more. The third one kind of freaked me out the first time I saw it. I like the one where he's looking out the window to the city as well.

Man, with all this hype and promotion, I really hope it's going to be far beyond awesome.

Last edited: