Coolers's Revenge?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Does anyone have any ideas regarding why Vegeta didn't help out in Cooler's Revenge, let alone never made an appearance? Is it because it was post Trunks era, and he was off trainning in space?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He was probably off training in space instead of being on the planet, or he just didnt care.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah that's what I though, because i don;t think he would like to miss a good fight like this unless he had a good reason for it, which he did because he really wanted to turn Super Saiyan.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He may have felt Coolers power, and he was not a SSJ yet, so he didnt bother to go fight.

K

King Vegeta

He probably thought that since Goku was a Super Saiyan he'd handle whoever it was & said to hell with it & kept training. While Goku's fighting & Vegeta's training, that's one way to show how Vegeta surpassed him.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Vegeta would not have been a SSJ in movie 5, so he knew he'd have no chance against Cooler anyway.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I agree with you guys, he probably felt Coolers powers from faw away and he also knew how powerful Goku was so he said I dont want to take a chance of dying before I reach Super Saiyan, and he knew Goku could handle him.

K

King Vegeta

But Goku was using KaioKen for most of the battle when he had spent a year in space mastering Super Saiyan.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well the movie is filler, though my favorite part is when Sauza tries to punch Goku but gets blasted away.