Cool Cell Phone Ringtones and Sounds

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Mirage, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

So what are some cool ringtones and sounds that you use for various things on your phone?

I always thought some videogame sound effects would be cool for things like "new text message", etc.

This site has some cool ones:

Legend of Zelda sound effects by HelpTheWretched

Here's a bunch of original Zelda sounds too:

http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds/LOZ/index.html

This would be a sweet sound for "new text message" or other various quick alerts:

http://noproblo.dayjo.org/ZeldaSounds/OOT/OOT_Secret.wav

So, what types of ringtones and sounds do you prefer to use on your phone?

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

spammer alert!

err yeah anyway, I use vibrate. 'nuff said.

Though when I did use ringtones it was always a song from the phone's mp3 feature or one of the ones that came with the phone. I never had any of these sound things as alerts. My brother did all the time and some of them were pretty funny. My favourite was one he did himself from a voicemail my dad had sent him.. I can't really explain it but it was hilarious.

3. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

I wish I could have some of those.. Verizon doesn't let you send ringtones to your phone anymore, just sounds.. I would've gotten Navi saying "Hey! Listen!" as my text message sound :lol:

My friend has the sounds from 24 as his message alert..

YouTube - 24 CTU Ringtone - FREE DOWNLOAD

4. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I use vibrate to alert me to texts and calls or just one of the annoying jingles that came with my phone. *checks phone* Actually, at the moment I just have it set to beep at me.

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I use different sms tones i got from zedge and phonezoo but have my BBM set to
    R2D2 :)

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Same here....vibration ftw. :naughty:

Oh, I like the 24 phone ring. If I can dowload it (without inviting spam on my phone) then I would.

7. lucasFerrera

lucasFerrera New Member

hey.. i also like the 24 phonering.. my ringtone of my phone by now is the sound "alert: from metal gear solid..