• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cookie Dough

Dabs

Registered Member
Remember wanting to eat cookie dough when you were a child? Well, maybe some still like eating it, but I know little children always ask if they can eat the cookie dough :lol: So now they have Cookie Dough ice cream. I have never tried it, don't think I plan to, but are you one who prefers to eat the cookie dough over eating the done, baked, warm cookies themselves?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Cookie dough is not something that I've ever heard of people having here. I have tried the ice cream and it's OK but I wouldn't pick it over any other flavour.

Dabs

Registered Member
Cookie dough is not something that I've ever heard of people having here. I have tried the ice cream and it's OK but I wouldn't pick it over any other flavour.

I think it's gross :lol: But here I hear tell of the kiddies asking all the time to just buy a package of the dough that stays in the fridge till you decide to use it, the slice them and bake them kind- but some will want to eat the dough, prebaked. The same with licking the bowl after mixing up a cake batter. Children asks Moms if they can 'lick the bowl'.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I used to lick the bowl all the time when I was a kid. Before we learned that it could make you incredibly sick haha.
When you say cookie dough, do you mean cookies as in chocolate chip cookies.. or cookies as in all types of biscuits?

Dabs

Registered Member
I used to lick the bowl all the time when I was a kid. Before we learned that it could make you incredibly sick haha.
When you say cookie dough, do you mean cookies as in chocolate chip cookies.. or cookies as in all types of biscuits?

Forgive me, chocolate chip cookies and sugar cookies, etc. I keep forgetting things are different from all parts.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
As Bliss mentioned, cookie dough isn't common here in the UK. I've only ever had/seen it in ice cream. And it's amazing. I had an obsession with Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream last year.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Cookie dough ice cream is a flavor sent from God himself...so damn good.

I remember as a kid my mom allowing me to lick the cookie dough off whatever those things were called that mixed the dough together too.

So fattening and so awesome all at the same time.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I liked it more when I was younger, I tried to sneak some from the bowl when my mother made chocolate cookies. I still eat a bit of it when I make cookies myself, but not to much because it's not that great for you.

I've bought cookie dough Ice Cream once or twice and I liked it, but I can't eat to much at a time or I'll just get sick. Usually, I'll just eat a small bowl at a time, but haven't done so in a real long time.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I think it's gross :lol: But here I hear tell of the kiddies asking all the time to just buy a package of the dough that stays in the fridge till you decide to use it, the slice them and bake them kind- but some will want to eat the dough, prebaked. The same with licking the bowl after mixing up a cake batter. Children asks Moms if they can 'lick the bowl'.
Blasphemy!

Cookie dough often tastes better than the cookies that get made from it. Freshly baked cookies often are better than the cookie dough, but once they don't fit in that category, the dough is where it's at.

Also, cookie dough ice cream is teh awesome. It tastes even better than cookie dough by itself, and it probably doesn't have the supposed health risks.

Impact

V.I.P.
As Bliss mentioned, cookie dough isn't common here in the UK. I've only ever had/seen it in ice cream. And it's amazing. I had an obsession with Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream last year.
I only just tried (like a couple days a go) Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and it was amazing. I don't even like ice cream but this may be an exception. I ate pretty much the entire tub in one sitting.