-boneless skinless chicken fillets
-Greek paste with mild spices and mango pickle [difficult to find]
-yoghurt
-usual stuff...here;

1.Chop up onions, garlic, tomatoes and little bit of ginger
2.Mix in yoghurt and little bit of that difficult Greek paste
3.salt & pepper to taste
4.hint of nutmeg
5.Grind it or whatever in the mixer, only till there are little bits of onions and garlic visible
6.Fork the chicken a little [hehehe...sorry]
7.Marinate it in whatever dish and cover with clear stretchy wrap [no airholes...NONE]

MAKE LOVE & SLEEP

8.Grind lemon peel
9.Massage it [or whatever] into the chicken while in the marinade

DRINK SIX-PACK FOR MANLINESS

10.Grill it [must be an authentic charcoal grill damnit]
11.Once the marinade solidifies on the chicken or whatever, fork it a bit [hehheee]
12.Baste with mixture of lemon & vinegar every now and then

EAT IT & TELL ME IF I SHOULD TRY MAKING IT!

Kidding...it's YUMMY.

:chef: Now you go!

Two slices of bread
Mayo on one side, peanut butter on the other.

Eat and enjoy!

*puts knife in sink, hoping someone else will wash it*

Seriously, I'd order take out before I cooked for any of you.

Your recipe does sound pretty good though AG.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Here's a recipe I use all the time.

Ingredients
-----------
1 Telephone
1 Phone number
1 $20 bill

Directions
---------
1. Thoroughly blend phone number and phone in a large palm.
2. Wait approx 30-45 minutes depending on phone number.
3. Add in $20 bill and you have a fine 2 topping pizza with succulent cheese and a nice crisp crust.
4. Slice and enjoy

Servings:
Feeds at least one person.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Goats Enchilada Soup

What you need:

1/2 Cup Vegetable (or Olive) Oil
1/4 Cup Chicken Base
3 Cups diced Yellow Onions
2 Tsp. Ground Cumin
2 Tsp. Chili Powder
2 Tsp. Granulated Garlic
1/2 Tsp. Cayenne pepper
2 cups Masa Harina (Corn Meal can substitute)
4 Quarts of Water (divided)
2 Cups crushed Tomatoes
1 pound of Cheddar Cheese
3 pounds of cubed Chicken Breast

What you Do

In a large pot place the Oil, Chicken Base, Onions, Spices, Masa Harina, and 1 quart of Water. Simmer/Boil and Stir until all the lumps have dissolved.
I made the mistake this last monday of skipping the 1 quart part and I put all 4 in. It didnt hurt the recipe but it made the cooking experience longer and more difficult.
Keep stirring until the mixture is bubbling, then after a good 2 or 3 minutes of that go ahead and add the other 3 quarts of water, Crushed Tomatoes, and Cheese. Stir that until it begins to bubble again then add the Chicken Breast.
I cubed my chicken breast and boiled it without spice on the side while I was stirring the soup. I say prepare it to your liking; if you like bigger hunks of chicken, cut bigger pieces, if you arent a huge fan of chicken, try substituting with a skirt steak or flank steak, something thats notorious for sponging the spices around it. Hell you could even try tofu, but if you wanted to go that route I say hold off and add that to the serving bowl rather than the prep pot.

This makes close to 1.5 gallons of Soup... Its really cheap and easy to make. This monday I maybe spent 15 dollars on the items I needed (Chicken breast, Masa, and fresh Vegetables), fortunately I had all the other spices already in the cabinet. The soup is not spicy, so no fears ;)

Add:

I just forgot to mention this, It freezes/Fridgerates really well. In fact the second day I had it tasted better than the first. Theres something about the Masa that gets better after its sat for a while.

Last edited:

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Two slices of bread
Mayo on one side, peanut butter on the other.

Eat and enjoy!

*puts knife in sink, hoping someone else will wash it*

Seriously, I'd order take out before I cooked for any of you.

Your recipe does sound pretty good though AG.
:chairfall:
That's bloody hilarious Angels!
Thanks though.
Ahhhh man. Sometimes Angels...seriously...TEARS RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
:rotfl:

*edit* icegoat...you mentioned......'tofu' :tic:
The soup does sound pretty damned good, although I....would be emptying that spice rack man!

Last edited:

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Oh, she's serious. She actually eats that.
I have NO doubt she does kiwi.

It's just the way she put it.....and right after 10 inches of my post! And dropping the ....
hehe.

I have NO DOUBT that she eats it.

P.S. '10 inches of my post' sound...'saucy' to anyone else as well? ;)
Hey, blame my 'mood'.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
lazysabels

Oh well, since we're sharing recipes and all that...here's three of my lazy recipes :madame: (dedicated to those members who don't really cook or who don't have the luxury/energy of spending a lot of time in the kitchen):

Easy: meaning the preparation is fast, no need to constantly watch while it's being cooked, and all you need to clean up after is the baking dish :lol:.

Lazy “Pork Chop”

parmesan (optional)
breadcrumbs
salt and pepper
butter
mayonnaise
pork chops haha

Mix equal parts parmesan and breadcrumbs. Add salt and pepper. Set aside.

Melt butter and add mayonnaise.

Wash and dry pork. Brush pork with butter and mayo mixture. Cover with parmesan and crumbs mixture. Bake at 180 °C (about 350 °F) for about 45 minutes or until brown and crispy in ungreased baking dish. Serve with bread, potatoes or rice!

Note: You can also use chicken. No exact quantity for other ingredients. Estimate “just enough” to cover your chops.

Quiche Lorraine

1 pâte à tarte brisée (short crust dough)
4 large eggs beaten
100 g allumette de lardon fumé (thick bacon cut into chunks)
100 g fromage râpé (grated cheese, preferably emmental)
20 cl crème fraîche (full fat cream is the nearest you have there, I think)
1 tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
salt and pepper

Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C). In a greased (or buttered) shallow round baking dish (moule à tarte), spread the crust. Prick crust with fork all over (sides, bottom). This prevents it from puffing while baking.

Mix all the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour batter over crust. Bake for 45 minutes or until pie is golden brown and firm (but not hard!). You can check if it’s still too liquid inside by poking the pie.

Note: Best served with vinaigrette salad (greens, 1 part vinegar, 2 parts oil, 1tsp mustard, salt and pepper). Once, I also tried adding grated mozzarella cheese for the quiche, and it was still ok.

Chicken in Mushroom Sauce

300-500g chicken breast (I like it skinless/boneless)
100g grated cheese, preferably emmental/swiss
1 can of Campbell's Musroom Soup
butter (cubed)
breadcrumbs

Pre-heat oven to 400°F (200°C). In baking dish, melt butter (just enough to grease the bottom). Put chicken, top with grated cheese and pour over the can of mushroom soup. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top, as well as the cubes of butter. The point being, butter needs to melt on top, helping the crumbs to "cook" better.

Bake for 40 minutes...or until top is golden brown.

Note: I actually don't strictly measure the cheese and chicken. Go with your feeling depending on how you like the dish (and how big is your can of soup, lol). If you want more sauce, you may put less chicken and cheese. And reverse if you want more meat than sauce.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Lazy “Pork Chop”

Quiche Lorraine

Chicken in Mushroom Sauce
ysabel! :(:shake: Have you NEVER heard of food foreplay? Seriously?

*sigh*

Give it to me....ONE at a TIME.... because if you'd have mentioned the Pork Chop in one post....and then slapped the 'Quiche Lorraine' after a few posts...
:drool:

MAKE LOVE & SLEEP

DRINK SIX-PACK FOR MANLINESS
P.S. '10 inches of my post' sound...'saucy' to anyone else as well? ;)
Hey, blame my 'mood'.
ysabel! :(:shake: Have you NEVER heard of food foreplay? Seriously?

*sigh*

Give it to me....ONE at a TIME.... because if you'd have mentioned the Pork Chop in one post....and then slapped the 'Quiche Lorraine' after a few posts...
:drool:
Geez AG! Are you sure you didn't mean to put this thread into the dating & relationships section? :rolleyes: