Controversial websites

Discussion in 'Computers' started by browneyes106, Jun 9, 2009.

1. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Wait a second...YouTube is now a file sharing website like The Pirate Bay?

I think this website is talking bollocks.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Yeah I saw that too. I don't think YouTube should count as a pirate site. A lot of the copyrighted music videos and songs that are up there are put up by the labels themselves. And YouTube tries hard to remove everything else.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

The fact that 4chan isn't up there just proves that all they did to make that list was search for websites that made headlines in the past year or few months and organize them 1-10.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

YouTube controversial in what way? If anything about it is controversial it's the fact that half of the good videos get taken down.

7. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I was waiting for 4chan. I sincerely hoped it would be up there, but I ended up disappointed.

8. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Music and such. You've honestly not heard of all the problems with licensed music and YouTube?

9. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

I had to taken down one of my videos I posted 3 years ago because someone made a complaint about the music I used. There was a whole bunch of stuff I had to go through if I wanted to keep it up but I said fuck it and just took it down.

10. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

I don't think youtube is controversial. It's only controversial when tv shows or music gets put up without permission.