• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 Controller

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
There's one set up at the local Wal-Mart for playing. It's not turned on yet, but I got some hands on with the controller. It's hella comfortable and feels a whole lot better than the Controller S and the original.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'm gonna miss the original big controller, but I have to admit, the 360 controller looks like it could be the best controller ever. I haven't gotten to hold one yet, but it looks as though everything is in the right place.

Doc

V.I.P.
It has a set of shoulder buttons instead of those two small round buttons. It's feels very natural.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah I know. Everything about it looks perfect. I'm just hoping it's not too small like the PS2 controller or the controller S for Xbox. I have a really hard time adjusting to those things. The Gamecube controller is small too, but it feels natural.

CrispyCocaine

Registered Member
I wish I would of tried the controller when I was in Gamestop but, there were people playing and i didn't want to wait. But, I heard this was one amazing controller.

Doc

V.I.P.
I'm worried about it being white. I know a few gamers who have random nasty stuff on their hands when they play.. they're going to dirty up fairly easily.

Pianobone

Registered Member
Yeah, why do gamers always seem to be grungy?

I will have to buy some crap third party controllers from MadCats to let my guests use- I want my controller looking clean.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I don't even let people use my controllers if they have greasy hands after eating pizza or something. How hard is it to wash your hands after you eat?

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
yea...we have an Xbox 360 controller at our Wal-mart too...and i got to hold the controller, and from my point of view, the Controller for the Xbox 360 is way more comfortable than the original Xbox controller....im anxious to get the system....and i agree wit Buckeye when i get the Xbox 360 im not gonna let people touch my controller that got grease on their hands.

Pianobone

Registered Member
I have been thoroughly pleased with both system controllers for the Xbox. Either one feels comfortable and I can play for hours without getting cramps (unlike with the Playstation and Gamecube).

The way I see it, they're just going to be improving something from good to great.