• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Contradictions between generations.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What are some of the differences/disagreements that you notice between this and your generation?

Also, how much do you agree with a saying that goes "Those who critisizse our generation, forget who raised it." ?

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
What are some of the differences/disagreements that you notice between this and your generation?
The older generation is more conservative and has a greater number of theists.
Also, how much do you agree with a saying that goes "Those who critisizse our generation, forget who raised it." ?
I disagree, we are influenced by several factors among which the previous generation is only a small part of.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't know if there's a difference in generation but I noticed I sound more and more like my parents these days and I wouldn't have thought about that when I was younger. Is it really the time we live in? Or is it the roles we occupy that bring us to have certain philosophies that aren't the same with others in different roles?