Continue the Story

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pianobone, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Pianobone

Pianobone Registered Member

More fun kiddies.

Once upon a time there was a little boy who only had one wish for Christmas. He hoped and prayed that his wish would come true. What he wanted most of all was...

2. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

... a little red tricycle. Every night leading up to christmas he prayed on his hands and knees that...

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

...That his parents wouldn't get him some crappy gift. When he went to the mall to sit on Santa's lap, he told him...

4. 0017

0017 Registered Member

...I really want to get the red tricycle, because I need it for an experiment. I wanna take the tricycle to the top of red rock road and build a snowman on the seat, push it down the hill, and see how far the snowman goes before he....

5. Bill

Bill Registered Member

...get hit with the paintball that the little boy was planning to shoot the snowman with, and how...

6. Pianobone

He didn't realize that when you shoot a snowman on a red tricylce with a paintball gun, it makes the snowman turn evil and come alive. Then the snowman grabbed the little boy and...

7. Bill

Bill Registered Member

...ripped the little boys arm off. His mother who heard all the screaming got her walther PPK and...

8. 0017

0017 Registered Member

...shot the snowman right through his stupid-looking forehead. But she didn't realize that you can't kill snowmen with guns. You have to kill them by...

9. Pianobone

singing old Frank Sinatra tunes. Unfortunately, the government had put a ban on all Frank Sinatra songs and no-one could remember any of them...

10. Bill

Bill Registered Member

Though no-one seemed to care, as they were freaked out by the pink-and-orange painted snowman with a bullet hole through his...