• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
We shall have a contest I will give the parameters for the rules and the winner gets bragging rights and they will receive karma from me but mainly this is just for everyone to show off. I will not be taking part in it because I will be the host and I will have people vote for who they like best after I close the entrees.
Time period- 3days
Size- Less than 900x900
include a max of 3 pics

If you dont want to participate then dont

M

mysticangel

i got a question...when u say combine a max of 3 pics...do u mean character wise...or juss any 3 pix?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well I am glad that where gonna start a new contest because the first one ws pretty popular hopefully this one will be better.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
mysticangel said:
i got a question...when u say combine a max of 3 pics...do u mean character wise...or juss any 3 pix?
I mean like 3 pictures of characters or whatever like in my sig there is only one pic

M

mysticangel

kk...my entry:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah but that's just one two pictures I think he means he wants three different characters that are in the picture.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
No rule against yaoi and yuri is there?

This is just P&S (plain and simple) cause i havent got a very good photo editing program. And it was done for an RPG but i just edited out the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.