[CONTEST!!] Urgent help required

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
Ok. I'm really struggling to think of a name for the city in the Lit. Game, so I'm'a make a contest type thing to get a bit of inspiration.

Post what you think would be a good city name, and the winner will have his/her choice used in the Underworld Lit. Game, major rep, AND 500 chips!! :-o

GO GO GO!! I need answers ASAP, I'm writing the Lit. Game as we speak and this is seriously blocking my progress. Any and all help will be majorly appreciated!! :)

Wade8813

Registered Member
What sort of city are you looking for? Is it populated by humans, or some other race? Is it a huge city, or fairly small? Are there any major characters it might be named after? Is it near any defining landmarks or terrain features?

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
- Port Starboard
- New Antiquity
- Canyon Hill
- Walk Drive
- Ruralville
Fail.

What sort of city are you looking for? Is it populated by humans, or some other race? Is it a huge city, or fairly small? Are there any major characters it might be named after? Is it near any defining landmarks or terrain features?
It's on Earth, but it's got Humans and all sorts of paranormal races in it. The paranormal races are secret, though. For the purposes of the game, you should consider it as purely Human. It's a fairly large city. Think New York or Chicago. There aren't any major characters, and it's not really near anything in particular that might be used to name it.

Basically, I just need an ordinary sounding name for an ordinary city.

Last edited:

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
- Port Starboard
- New Antiquity
- Canyon Hill
- Walk Drive
- Ruralville
Evidently oxymoron is an unappreciated form of humour....

[strike]Just pick a tree, and tack on some city-sounding word. Like Elmshire.[/strike]

EDIT - Of course, "Alden" sounds just fine as well.

Last edited: