Contest time again

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
since I havent done a contest in a while I am sponsering another one... After the dead line I set has come I will make a thread for voting to occur on ok but here are the rules

1. There will be 2 categories poetry/songs and stories/other
2. post a link to your story here not your actual story
3. Most votes wins (wait till voting thread appears)
4. Dead line for admissions is August 4

Start writing!

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I don't mean to sound like a spoil sport or anything . . . but I feel as if I've walked into an empty auditorium and you're the only one in the room.

I'll write of course, but I think you and I should work on getting some more members for this section. We need us some writers.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok well I made this contest before I left but I will pick it up again so start writing and I will be accepting admissions for a while

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Wow dude, necrobump much?

No we don't have a lot of people in this section although we may be able to do it again.

AdrienneEHouseman

Registered Member
I write, but not on anyone else's schedule, I'm sure that I have something hanging around that I haven't posted on here that I could submit. The things that I am currently working on are a novella and polishing several short stories. Which means a lot of the stuff that is new that I have done recently is background work for the novella.

AEH

Edit: Wait, man, I didn't realize how old a thread this was...

Last edited: