Contest time again

Discussion in 'Books & Comics' started by Henskie, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

since I havent done a contest in a while I am sponsering another one... After the dead line I set has come I will make a thread for voting to occur on ok but here are the rules

1. There will be 2 categories poetry/songs and stories/other
    2. post a link to your story here not your actual story
    3. Most votes wins (wait till voting thread appears)
    4. Dead line for admissions is August 4

Start writing!

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I don't mean to sound like a spoil sport or anything . . . but I feel as if I've walked into an empty auditorium and you're the only one in the room.

I'll write of course, but I think you and I should work on getting some more members for this section. We need us some writers.

3. Henskie

Well we had more writers in fact we had a lot but they all have to get back and all there stories are gone.

4. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Well not sure if this contest started yet or not, but heck I'll join up.

5. Henskie

Ok well I made this contest before I left but I will pick it up again so start writing and I will be accepting admissions for a while

6. FBrown89

FBrown89 Registered Member

Is this contest still open or no?

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Wow dude, necrobump much?

No we don't have a lot of people in this section although we may be able to do it again.

8. AdrienneEHouseman

AdrienneEHouseman Registered Member

I write, but not on anyone else's schedule, I'm sure that I have something hanging around that I haven't posted on here that I could submit. The things that I am currently working on are a novella and polishing several short stories. Which means a lot of the stuff that is new that I have done recently is background work for the novella.

AEH

Edit: Wait, man, I didn't realize how old a thread this was...

Last edited: Jun 1, 2008