Contest Points

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Is there something wrong with it right now? It doesn't seem to be updating with my post count.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It doesn't always update in real time. Keep an eye on it and if it doesn't update within the next hour or so post here again.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There are also places where posts would count, but not for contest points.

All posts in Site Related, The Lounge, and their sub forums will not count towards your post point total during the course of the contest. All other forums are fair game.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Ok thanks. Most of the time when I was watching, it seemed to be updating in real time. It appears that it's updating now, just at a slower rate.
------
There are also places where posts would count, but not for contest points.
Yeah, I already knew about that. At the time when I made the thread, I was posting in forums where it should count.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Mine one keeps dropping now and then, or is someone just deleting my posts.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
It could either be threads being moved to Sub-Talk (one of your threads was moved last night), or some of your posts were deleted for being pointless.

PretzelCorps

Registered Member
I think I've noticed it once in a while too --> I suspect Hybrix/staff have to okay contest points before they're confirmed, so you'll lose points when you post things like "lolololo0lol, my favo snack is cheese."

*edit*

It could either be threads being moved to Sub-Talk (one of your threads was moved last night), or some of your posts were deleted for being pointless.
Post sniped.

Your answer makes more sense, though. :shifteyes:

Last edited: