• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

contest points

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
What are the contest points? I really do not understand what they do.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
O so if I earn 100 contest points I get to enter the poker tournament for the 29th of December. Winner of the tournament gets a prize (the wii in this case?)

How often are these contests held? Who were the last winners...It sounds too good to be true.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Holy shit! Seriously? When will the next one be after the Wii contest? I doubt I'll have enough points AND be good enough at poker to win.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
If you read the link that Andrew provided it states all the rules.

Looks like you have till the 27th of December to get enough contest points.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Holy shit! Seriously? When will the next one be after the Wii contest? I doubt I'll have enough points AND be good enough at poker to win.
You still have two weeks to get to 100 points. You're already 1/3 of the way there in just a few days. You'll get there. Whether or not you're good enough at poker to win is another story.

Iris

rainbow 11!
If you read the link that Andrew provided it states all the rules.

Looks like you have till the 27th of December to get enough contest points.

Durh. I knew that. :/ But I don't really have enough time for both.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Durh. I knew that.
My post doesn't have much to do with this (though this whole deal is pretty cool) but I had to quote Himeko as that sentence actually made me laugh out loud.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnitaKnapp Ideas & Support 9
wooly Ideas & Support 3
dDave Ideas & Support 3
Jakey-D Ideas & Support 28
E Ideas & Support 6