contest points

neum985

I pwn noobs
how do you get them and what is the system for getting them. Like one per post or what? Im a bit confused so please help me out :)

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
1 post=1 point

You can also get poker chips for posting but it all depends on how long your posts are.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Just make sure not to make dumb posts like

"yeah"

or maybe

"I do too!"

Try to stay away from making short meaningless posts because those will not help you in the contest because they would probably get deleted.

neum985

I pwn noobs
was the post that said thank you one of those that would not be counted? Didnt mean for it to be spam or anything....but ill remove it if you want me to

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's fine, posts in the ideas section don't count anyway. Plus if a post doesn't count we will just disable it. I'd say your posts are perfectly fine so far so don't worry about it. And don't forget to stop into poker in a few hours if you are on. :)

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
WE always like new contributers, you seem like a nice, solid poster. Glad to have you around.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Well you will do fine around here, good to have you here. Hope you decide to stay and contribute to this forum.

When you get the chance you should go and play poker with some of the other members it's a great feature of this site that you won't find on most (if any at all) forums similar to this one.