• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Contest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Congratulations Escobar you are the winner of the 2nd Contest, now please can you write your record in your signature it would be cool I think if you did?

E

Escobar

barfootboards said:
LMAO, he even won a "first to 5 wins" contest with a 6-0 record >.< ROFL
LMFAO XD. Shit. Maybe people can keep voting for me to put the record up even more? lmao...seriously though thanks for the votes guys =\

and Vince, I don't know if I was planning on doing any other contests, but since you asked I'll put it in my sig anyway.

Since you people seemed to like it though (or liked the girl, at least XD) I might enter another...

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Oh come man, you need to defend your championship you can't not enter the next contest, you must everyone will be disapointed if you don't lol.

Malificus

Likes snow
Indeed, how can I claim your championship if you aren't there for me to beat?

E

Escobar

Championship? I figured all the contests were independent. If it's like that I guess I don't have a choice now, do I?

Wheres the belt!? XD

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The belt is imaginery. It was an awesome contest like I first said but I wanna try to get more people who do graphics here....so if you know anyone bring them along please. Also I am sure if bLur enters the next one he'd give you a good challenge. But he's a busy guy so he doesn't have much time.

Status
Not open for further replies.