• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Contest 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Ok everyone here is a new contest and I hope to have even more participation
Duration of Contest- 1 week
Theme: 1 anime character
limit: 2 pics of that character
Size- at most 600x600
Closing day- Monday at (9pm est)
the first to get 5 votes wins

Let the submission begin!!

B

barfootboards

wohh, thats actually really good man, i do really like it .... i might just vote for it, but I'm waiting for more entry's..

and to repeat and quote blur, ur scrolling Sig is really irritating

SuiGeneris

blue 3
I'm sure they mean the slipknot clip there. Heh.

Man as far as I'm concerned I might as well not even try to make one. Great job Moose.

I'll post something in a couple of days just for the hell of it.

M

mysticangel

heres my entry:

question...are we allowed to change our entry if its before the deadline?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah you are aloud to change your entry, and man so far it;s gonna be hard to choose, and hopefully more people will enter, and also please write your record of sig battles in your sig.

E

Escobar

Well I don't ususally like to do the competition thing, but I'll do at least one, since that's pretty much why Vince asked me here >_<

Hopefully we get even more contestants and make this a good one =(

Usually I do sigs but I went with the bigger one here with my entry:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow I don't know why you don't usually enter sig contest cause this one is pretty amzing in my eyes. But there all good, this should be pretty good contest to judge. By the way I see we have people who have graphical talents here....that means there should be more contest in the near future.

E

Escobar

Vince Carter said:
Wow I don't know why you don't usually enter sig contest cause this one is pretty amzing in my eyes. But there all good, this should be pretty good contest to judge. By the way I see we have people who have graphical talents here....that means there should be more contest in the near future.
Because the whole time limit and stuff bugs me out :p

Usually I just kinda make stuff for myself when the feeling comes up...I felt like making something though so I entered anyway XD

Status
Not open for further replies.