• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Container Planting

kitchendame

Registered Member
One of the ways I like to garden is by container planting. Have you tried this at all? I've experimented with all kinds of containers, all sizes, and all kinds of plants--flowers, herbs, vegetables, fruits.

Do you like container planting? What have you tried? How is it working out, or did it? I'd love to see conversation about this subject.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I tried it last summer with a pineapple top. :nod: I twisted the top off, peeled off the small bottom leaves so the root buds were showing, let it dry out on the floor for 3 days, then planted it in a pot of 1/2 dirt and 1/2 Miracle gro potting mix. That was around July 3rd. It is still alive and has a 5 inch tall pup on the side! :) Somebody said it will make a pineapple in 2 years even if i grow it inside cause they like shade. I was so excited, I planted another one 2 days ago!