• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Constantine's Well Deserved Vacation

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I will be gone tomorrow (Aug 17th) until late Tuesday (Aug 19th) to celebrate my girlfriend and I's year and a half anniversary. We're white water rafting in Maine, so hopefully I'll return with some photos.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Good, give us all a few days peace!!

Only joking, congrats on the milestone. Take it easy out there!

EXQEX9

Yep.
Have a good time. Dont forget to wrap it.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I will be gone tomorrow (Aug 17th) until late Tuesday (Aug 19th) to celebrate my girlfriend and I's year and a half anniversary. We're white water rafting in Maine, so hopefully I'll return with some photos.
Return in one piece also! :D I've never gone white water rafting but it looks fun. Have a good trip!

synyst

Registered Member
I live in maine o.o