Console or Portable? Which Do you Prefer?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, Feb 3, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Over the last couple of years gamign companies (Nintendo especially) have been making a lot of games for portable systems as well as consoles (the exact same games) which do you prefer?

If you had the choice would you get a game on the portable system or the console that you can play on your TV?

I'm a big portable guy I love having games portably but then I'm stuck playing the games on a smaller screen (a much smaller screen), sometimes i just get the game for both because I want it for both.

I also like having an actual controller in my hand instead of the entire system but I still like the portable systems they're great for being away from home on the go gaming.

2. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

I've been playing consoles much more than handhelds lately, so I'll go with that

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I prefer gaming on consoles, for sure. It's just better playing on a TV screen with a controller. But if it's a game where screen size and graphics don't matter, like an NES remake, then I'd actually prefer to have it for a portable so I can play it anywhere.

4. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'd just rather have all of the features of a console -- things like a large screen and more than a few buttons makes me happy in my pants.

5. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Yeah the larger screen is what really get's me the most.

6. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Registered Member

I prefer consoles, although the PSP's multimedia value is really good