Conservative? You Bet!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by puffin, Sep 18, 2006.

1. puffin

puffin Guest

Howdy everyone.
    I'm an 'old hand' on some other forums so I know the rules. A few years ago, on my first 'political' forum I was banned and I deserved to be. I learned my lesson.
    I was invited to join this one and I've read some threads.
    I like the 'vibe'.
    I'm a true blue dyed in the wool conservative with a capital 'C'.
    I'm an America/Bush/Limbaugh/Ann Coulter supporter.
    I'm not here to get into any arguments just debates.
    My 'debating style'----------well you'll see.
    Good to be here.
    Um, let me see, what will my first thread be?

2. Ant On A Log

Ant On A Log Guest

Still waiting on that first thread, eh?

Hi and welcome. :)

3. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Puffin:

Check your PMs...

IntheNet

4. Mecha

Mecha Guest

Absolutely inspiring. Oh well. We'll meet in the Mature Discussion forum, I'm sure. We've got a good number of threads on current events in the World News subforum, see you there.

Welcome to the forum.
    [subliminal]OBEY[/subliminal]
    ~Mecha

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I highly advise against listening to him. This guy has been banned before and anything he tells you will most likely get you on the immediate bad side of this forum's moderating staff. I don't think there's a single moderator/smoderator/admin who sympathizes with IntheNet.

Other than that, it's grea to have an opinion that goes against the general bias here as I'm sure it will add to the discussions. Be civil, enjoy, and most of all, relax.

Welcome!

6. IntheNet

IntheNet Guest

Puffin... see above... I told you so...

Take my PM to heart....

7. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

I'm glad to see you here on fusion. I do believe you will bring intresting ideas to the site. Fell free to post every where. Just remember to be responsable, and have fun while your at it.

I have to agree with my fellow Staff member. Just be on your A game and things shold be just fine.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I agree with Merc and Lavoid. Also welcome don't get into to much trouble and don't listen to IntheNet.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Just follow rules and you'll do fine. They don't tease you unless you break the rules.

Oh, and by the way,

O:

| :

6; /Me chomps teh newb

10. Blur

Blur iPimp

Welcome...don't be swayed by certain individuals. We are a fun place to hang at :)