• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Conrad Murray Found Guilty in Michael Jackson's Death

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Man, some of the facebook comments at the bottom are just so ignorant. :shake:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He'll be sentenced on November 29, he could face up to four years in prison. Not really surprised that he was found guilty, and he and his team saw it coming.

Still sad that we loss the great MJ. Miss him.
------
He'll be sentenced on November 29, he could face up to four years in prison. Not really surprised that he was found guilty, and he and his team saw it coming.

Still sad that we loss the great MJ. Miss him.

Last edited:

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Whatever. I didn't really care for this case.

I just don't get it. Dr. Murray may have been negligent in his administering or ease of use of the Propofol drug that caused Jackson's death, but this whole case is blown out of the water, I think.

The defense said it perfectly in its closing arguments...

"If this was any other person, would Dr. Murray be in court today?"

My answer is no. Someone might just call the death a self-induced or self-induced accidental overdose.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dr. Murray was guilty in my book, and even if it was Michael that overdose himself, Conrad was suppose to monitor him and he had those drugs in his house which wasn't allowed.

Dr. Murray could get off with just probabltion since the jails in the US are over crowded. Personally, I believe he's going to get off easy.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't think that Dr.Condrad is guilty. The court just had to find someone guilty because it's Michael Jackson we are talking about here and the court wanted to protect themselves in this situation as well.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I don't think that Dr.Condrad is guilty. The court just had to find someone guilty because it's Michael Jackson we are talking about here and the court wanted to protect themselves in this situation as well.
I disagree, I think any doctor should have known the combination of drugs taken and the amounts could have led to what happened. He wasn't charged or convicted of murder, he didn't have the requisite mens rea, but it could be easily proven he was negligent, and thus the conviction of manslaughter.

C-Mach

Registered Member
None of the ever-varying defenses worked out in the end, huh? I'm not surprised.

butty92

Registered Member
Evidence suggests that Jackson had an addiction. He took drugs like milk and begged Murray to give them to him. This smacks of a big fish in a small pond thing. Does anyone forget he was a paedo?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit