• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Conor McGregor talks smack about wrestling

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you're on Twitter then I'm sure you've heard about this. Loved Flair' response, same with Angle'

My question to you guys is do you all think it's a work?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I didn't think it was a work at first because this guy is pretty unhinged and just lets whatever he's thinking fly out of his mouth. That being said, it could be a nice lead in to some sort of Mania interaction. I've seen so many wrestlers from all sorts of companies talking back to him though, so at this point I'm just inclined to say it was him talking smack. Him vs Lesnar at Mania in some capacity would be a nice draw.

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
As soon as these started to come out, I told Bizzy I thought it was a work. This guy is all about making money, and Vince will pay him a bunch of it to show up at Wrestlemania. And when it does happen, it's going to be glorious.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Conor was at it again, blasting John Cena today. Calling him something like a "40-year old failed Mr. Olympia". Getting all the attention he can get.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Conor was at it again, blasting John Cena today. Calling him something like a "40-year old failed Mr. Olympia". Getting all the attention he can get.
I really hope this is not a work.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I would think a lifter is a failed WWE Superstar, but what do I know? ;)

Maybe we get some sort of matchup with him and Cena at Mania?