• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Connecting a Dynamic Microphone to the PC.

JohnR

Registered Member
Hello.

I am currently trying to connect a dynamic microphone to my computer. Bad thing is, I have no clue about how to do it. I never even heard it done before! What I mean by dynamic microphone is one of those ones u hold in ur hand... wireless or wire. Can anyone help?

Albey

Registered Member
Have you tried the adapter for the 2.5mm socket? like 6.00 at walmart or sears or radio shack. not saying it'll work. but worth a try. :)

JohnR

Registered Member
Thanks it is always worth a try. Do you think it would even be compatible with my computer?

Penguin

Registered Member
Thanks it is always worth a try. Do you think it would even be compatible with my computer?

Unless someone here knows you personally, you'll have to supply some info about your system before this question is answerable. :)