Congrats Fusion

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by andrew_bishop, Nov 5, 2007.

1. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

Yes it's true. For the last several months you've started to long for my leaving and today your dream has officially come true.

It's come to my attention my stay was good but its time for me to go and I bet that you can't wait to get the drinks on ice and the party started but just to let you know I'll be coming back from time to time just to check my PMs if any.

I've had some good times here and im gonna miss some of you , Others I really don't give a fuck about but evidently it's become clear that the majority of the people here find me annoying so have fun because I is out.

-Andrew

2. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

3. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

dont be a pussy andrew

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

word.

5. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Who the fuck is andrew Bishop and how does he have 5000 posts?

6. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

What brought this about?

Hoosier.

7. Slimpy

Slimpy Guest

I'm going out the door right behind Andrew. Just like Andrew said i'm sure there will be a good few that will be gald to see me leave. I've had some good times on here but I have never felt that welcomed. I see no reason in staying as that the main section I post in, is always just me and Andrew talking, which we can do any day at any time pretty much. I am going to miss some people here but none the less my time at fusion is over.

8. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Well I don't think you should leave but that's up to you.

9. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

guys

get the sand out of your vaginas and stay

10. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I think this calls for changing their user title's