• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

MLB Congrats Albert Pujols on #500

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
“@FansAuthentic: At age 34, @PujolsFive is the 3rd youngest to reach 500 HRs, trailing only ARod & Jimmie Foxx (both age 32).

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
If he can find his groove again for the next 3-4 years he might get to 700 by 36, or rather by the end of his career near 40, I didn't realize he was 34 lol

BJBirdy

Registered Member
BourneofDarkness15 said:
If he can find his groove again for the next 3-4 years he might get to 700 by 36, or rather by the end of his career near 40, I didn't realize he was 34 lol
I'm not sure if I feel like he should be younger or older than 34. He's one of the few players remaining from when I was in middle school, so I guess that by itself indicates he should be older than 34.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
I actually was shocked that he was 34, I figured he was a couple of years younger. However like I said if he can find his groove he could get to 700 by the end of his career

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Think it might have been a bigger deal if he was still a Cardinal. Unfortunately, he gets lost in the shuffle in LA/OC.

Congratulations to him.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who knows how old he really is ... ;) ;)

But no, congrats to Albert. Too bad you took the money and ran...ya dick. Sorry I swear I'm not bitter. :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Bathroom Wall 9
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 13
Jeanie Bathroom Wall 7
pro2A Politics & Law 99
Swiftstrike Bathroom Wall 4