• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Congradulations!

Blur

iPimp
Today was officially our slowest day, with about 50 less posts and 10 less threads than the 2nd slowest day. =\

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Woo, party time! *brings out several different types of lager, ale, spirits, wines and, for the hell of it, Jagermeister and Ouzo*

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I was out all day shopping. I got Castlevania for the DS (best on the system) and a little something for my girl. I didn't get a hangover so it wasn't a bad day.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I never drunk myself. Lack of cash, and no one to celebrate it with.

L

lilbballfrk

I had to attend to a birthday party today and got lazy sometimes the past few days so I didn't post as much. -.-

B

barfootboards

i too have been out all day, 8-4 at a torney, then work

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

I was just hung over, then went back to Morgantown, unpacked and cleaned apartment, so been some what bussy.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I was busy. A little hung over. Then went to the International Auto Expo. Then got some food. Then went to a movie. Busy busy day.

merob

Boom!
VINCE I TOLD YOU THE BOARD IS MOVING SLOWER.
ALthough I admit i didn't quite know why.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Byss Introductions 19