Confronting your biggest fear unexpectedly

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lets say your taking a walk on a beautiful day and unexpectedly your biggest fear appears right infront of you. How would you deal with it?? Please state your fear so we can all be on the same page.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
my biggest fear would be if i suddenly found out i'd die. i don't even want to think about about it !!!
i'd cry the whole day .. and i'd take the chance to do every possible thing i hadn't done yet. i'd tell the dearest people how much i loved them and ask forgiveness for the wrongdoings.
but i hope and pray that day is far far far away...

Dali

Registered Member
I am not sure which is my biggest fear, I have GAD (generalized anxiety disorder) so many things scare me, but thinking about it in depth it will probably be death which is my biggest fear with abandonment the second. Both of those things you can't really deal with, you have to face it, I usually deal with things by running away from them, if I tried to run from the grim reaper I would look like a right twat but I tell you what he will have a fight on his hands and he can drag me to Hell kicking and screaming, plus I have seen the other side (I am NOT insane) and the rest of them with have a fight also, I am not being told what to do!

I just take Valium hahaha! Dealt with!
------
my biggest fear would be if i suddenly found out i'd die. i don't even want to think about about it !!!
i'd cry the whole day .. and i'd take the chance to do every possible thing i hadn't done yet. i'd tell the dearest people how much i loved them and ask forgiveness for the wrongdoings.
but i hope and pray that day is far far far away...
You beat me to it lol!

We are scared of the same thing, cool!

Last edited:

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
My biggest fear is giant trap door spiders ever since I saw some movie with them in. Either that or a horde of smaller spiders. I'm pretty sure if either of those two things just popped up in front of me I would run away screaming. There would be no rational way for me to deal with it.

Bliss

Sally Twit
My biggest fear... Spiders. So, if I approached one outside I doubt I'd notice. If it was huge or if there were loads then I'd run the other way.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
It would be a bit hard to randomly see my biggest fear. Hypodermic needles. I guess I have something similar to trypanophobia, except not so extreme. And no, it's not aichmophobia, my fear is of pointy shit is limited to hypodermic needles.

Anyway, I'm generally alright around them, I tend to feel a bit off though. It's when someone has to put one of those fuckers in me, that's when I tend to think "FUCK THAT SHITE!" So, if I ever saw a hypodermic needle randomly, I'd immediately think, "Shit, that's fucking dangerous!" I would then attempt to cover the needle part in some efficient way, and then see about contacting somewhere that deals with sharps so I could place it in a sharps bin. All the while probably shuddering every now and again because "fuckingneedlefuckingneedlefuckingneedlefuckingneedlefuckingneedle..."

kmone

Registered Member
Spider. I friggin HATE them. i found one under my bed one day and couldnt sleep there for a week. Whenever i see them i run for my life. It sucks because I live out in the country, They are huge and EVERYWHERE!!!!

Actually I really don't like any type of bugs with alot of legs. lol

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
My biggest fear is heights. I'm not sure how that would fit this picture, but I guess if I was walking somewhere and came across like, a cliff edge or something, I would crap myself and back the hell away.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I am not scared of spiders but I really really hate them and can not stand them because in Australia, it's not a smart job to mess around with spiders, so many you don't know which is dangerous and which is not.