• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Conformists = Bullying

Inspector1000

Registered Member
Conformists, by nature, usually group together and can be quite bullyish. You will NEVER find me joining in groups to bash others, I only do my arguing solo and it is cowardly to do otherwise. Conformists tend to hold negative traits, bullying is just one of them, and for any lurkers, you can see for yourselves the amount of threads dedicated to yours truly there are!

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Thank goodness we don't have any conformists on this forum.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You're conforming by not Conforming.

Non-conforming clique joiner.

You disgust me and your hippy ways.

Inspector1000

Registered Member
You're conforming by not Conforming.

Non-conforming clique joiner.

You disgust me and your hippy ways.
Me not conforming just 'is'. If I went out of my way to NOT conform, THEN I'd be conforming to non conformity. All I do is approach a given situation in a non-peer pressured/conformist manner, and come to my own conclusions. My approach is seldom taken and that's why it is unique and others are jealous!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Uh, just a minute, friend. All of your threads that I've seen thus far have had an identical subtextual theme of how superior you are to everyone else here. That's the worst kind of bashing there is, in my opinion. You couldn't possibly insult more people with fewer words than you've done on this site in the blink of an eye since you drifted in. I don't think it's fair for you to use the reaction that you caused with your trolling as some kind of evidence that we're all zombies out to eat your magnificent brain.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
A likely story.

You're about as Unique as a 1986 Penny minted in Fort Worth.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, lots of people approach situations in that manner. I do, all my friends do, everyone on this forum does, and 99% of people in the world do. We just don't brag about.

shelgarr

Registered Member
You guys are trying to reason with someone that isn't able.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I'm sick of you calling everyone a conformist.

Here's a news flash for you: liking the same thing as everyone else ISN'T conforming, it's called having the same interests, disliking, or having no interest in something but SAYING YOU LIKE IT is conforming.

TBH, i don't think anyone on here is a conformist, we're just a bunch of people who happen to enjoy the same things; some more than others.