• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Football Conference Championship

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who you got...

I'll take Minny over Philly and New England over Jax

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
As a former St Louis Rams fan I gotta say it is weird to see Nick Foles vs Case Keenum in the NFC title game. Like...those were our 2 QB's in 2015. How the hell did this happen haha

I know Wentz is out but damn Keenum is getting it done.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
FWIW, the Jaguars are 1-10 all-time against the Patriots and are 0-7 against them in the Belichick-Brady era. The only win was in the 1998 AFC wild card game.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Gonna go with Pats vs Vikings in the Super Bowl on February 4. Blake Bortles will eventually do Blake Bortles stuff.

Impaired

Registered Member
Pats fall to Jags 28 - 27

Vikings fall to Eagles 19 - 15

The ONLY touchdown the Eagles gave up against one of the best offenses in football was due to a muffed punt.

Konshentz

Konshentz
They're bringing back the Skills Challenge?! Awesome. Now the week before the SB won't be such a chore. Haha.

EdgeHead

Registered Member
That Pats-Jags game was way too close for my liking. And I didn't expect the Vikings to get slaughtered by Philly like that.

Impaired

Registered Member
It's a real shame the Eagles never had a chance.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
8th Super Bowl for Tom Brady...can we just stop talking about who the best of all time is now? Actually, I think we did.

Philly vs New England wouldn't have been my first choice but am hoping Chris Long wins it all again.