• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Condiments

Bliss

Sally Twit
I went for a meal at a pub last week and had lasagne. Now I love to have salad cream whenever I have lasagne. I asked for it and they said they don't do it! Don't. Do. Salad. Cream. What is this nonsense? I hate mayo so I was pretty disappointed.

Are they any condiments you can't do without?

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I recently fell in love with a red pepper / sweet chili dipping sauce. It only has a few ingredients, no additives or chemicals, and is a quick way to spice up my frozen veggies when I'm busy.

stripes

Registered Member
Soured cream and mayo for me. Soured cream whenever possible, with mayo being my condiment of choice when dining out.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I love BBQ sauce! It's definitely my favourite.

But I'm confused as to what a condiment is classed as. According to Wiki, soy sauce and béarnaise sauce can be called condiments, both of which I looooove.

I also like tarter sauce with fish and chips, and sometimes either ketchup or mayo with chips or something, but that's less regular.

Can't go wrong with apple sauce on pork and cranberry sauce on turkey.

Amykayleigh

Registered Member
I absolutely love bbq sauce. Lately I'm pretty addicted to chips with sweet chilli sauce but no one seems to do sweet chilli sauce.

Huntley

Registered Member
Mayo for sure, ranch dressing for my fries, my fish will always get lemon juice and tarter sauce, and my dogs get yellow mustard no katsup.

m1ssro

Registered Member
Ranch for me...it goes good with almost anything!! I love it with chicken, french fries (well, really anything fried!), pizza, veggies, and the list goes on...I MUST have it.

lilmisshissyfit

Registered Member
It depends what i'm eating...
Mayo for chips, bbq sauce for burgers, sausage, bacon, balsamic vinegar for salad and sweet chilli sauce for prawns.

C-Mach

Registered Member
Barbecue sauce is better on fries than ketchup for me. I can't stand ketchup.